Fundraising For the kids
It takes a lot to raise $346,289.13, but it sure was worth it! The overwhelming dedication of the 1,000+ team members means that no child at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta fights alone. Sometimes, fundraising seems like a daunting task, so we've created this fundraising guide to help you on you way! Take a look at each of the pages below to start out. If you're still feeling lost or if you have a great idea but you are not sure how to proceed, please email our fundraising chairs Lainie Hyman and Lucy Dabney.
- Why We Fundraise: Every person's story is different, but here are some tangible reasons as to why raising money for Children's Healthcare of Atlanta is so worthwhile.
- Fundraising FAQs: Whether you want to know more about DonorDrive or where our money goes, check out these FAQs!
- DonorDrive: Sometimes we all need some more direction when it comes to browsing websites. Use this page for some help!
- Creative Fundraisers: Not everyone feels comfortable asking their friends and family for donations, and that's just fine. You can still reach your $300+ target ease. Here are some ideas to start you on, but as always, be creative.
- Miracle Milestones: Fundraising is something to celebrate! Whenever you crack into a new "Miracle Milestone" your name will be featured right here. You can also view what hospital items the money you've raised would equivalently purchase!
- Circle of Hope: This page is reserved for those folks who have been able to raise of $1,000 For The Kids in a given year. They will be forever listed on our website as a sign of appreciation and reverence towards their efforts.